HIGHLIGHTS OF MYANMAR09 DAYS / 08 NIGHTS PROGRAM
Yangon Bagan Mandalay Inle Yangon
In the afternoon, walk on heritage line of Yangon where there are many colonial buildings around Sule Pagoda in downtown area.
In the evening, visit the majestic Shwedagon Pagoda, gleaming in Gold and decorated with diamonds, is a spectacular work of architecture and proportional beauty.
In the afternoon, visit Scott Market, where is a collection of local handicrafts, tapestry, clothes and etc,
In the evening, visit Chinese temple and walk around the china town which is crowded with road-side stalls.
In the afternoon, visit lacquer work shop, Manuha Temple, built in Mon style in 1059, Nanphaya Temple, a unique sandstone monument that is said to have been palace of King Manuha and Dhammanyangyi Temple, the most massive temple in Bagan.
In the evening, enjoy the sunset boat along Ayeyarwaddy River.
Then, return to Bagan.
Afternoon visit in Bagan includes Ananda Temple, an architectural masterpiece resembling a Greek cross and Ananda Okkyaung, a brick monastery with 18th Century mural paintings.
In the afternoon, visit Shwe Kyaung (Golden Palace) Monastery, noted for its exquisite wood carving, Kuthodaw Pagoda, the World’s Biggest Book for its stone slabs of Buddhist scriptures and enjoy the sunset at the Mandalay Hill, advantaged point for a panoramic view of the city.
Then, enjoy marionette show in Mandalay.
Then, visit Jade Market and Shwe Inn Bin Teak Monastery.
Tour cost includes
- Accommodation in Twin/Double sharing room with breakfast
- Meals as per mentioned program
- Air conditioned car
- Domestic flights
- Private boat excursion in Inle
- Sunset boat in Bagan
- Marionette show in Mandalay & Wine testing in Red Mountain Wineyard
- Entrance Fees as per mentioned program
- English speaking station guides in each region
- Porter charges at airports
- 2 bottles of Drinking water and 2 pieces of snow towel daily
Tour cost not includes
- Unlisted Meals
- Video and Camera Charges
- Personal Expenses and drinks
- Insurance (Medical, Travel, Personal Belongings)
- Christmas & New Year special Gala Dinner
- Any other services are not available in this (specific) tour package, which are not stated in services inclusive
Regarding accommodation, it can be upgraded depending on your budget. We are working with numbers of good quality hotels ranging from 2* up to 5* Deluxe. Tourism in Myanmar has increased considerably in the past year and there could be a great shortage of hotels in most cities if the traveling period falls on high season (Oct~Mar). We will try our best to allocate best available hotels matching with your desired category.